Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kaimuki -Yoga, Mexican, and Sconees!

There are many interesting shops and stylish cafes in Kaimuki. I have been to Kaimuki with my friend before for Yoga Class. Firstly, we went to coffee shop, Coffee Talk. The shop is popular with Kaimuki people. I like atmosphere of the shop. There are many good artistic pictures on the wall. In addition, the shop always connected to the internet. I think it is really convenience for student and worker. I ordered an ice coffee latte. The coffee was good taste. After that, we walked around Kaimuki. There are some Mexican restaurants. I especially want to try the Mexican restaurant, B. C. burrito. Next, we went to the Sconees. The shop’s scone was very good. I bought 2 chocolate, 1 raisin, 1 apple for souvenir to my friends. I really recommend the scone shop. After we stayed Kaimuki, we went to Kahala beach. Weather was good, so the sea was very beautiful. There were few people on the beach because of early morning. In addition, there were many big houses in Kahala. I thought that I want to live there.

No comments: