Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Todai Sushi Review

I went to Todai with my friends on Saturday for lunch. It was a very good restaurant because there were lots of food such as sushi, fried food, and dessert. We ate many kinds of food. My friend ate a lot of sushi. There were many kinds of sushi, but there were two that were kinds strange. We called one of them hybrid sushi because it was made of tuna and salmon. This case was a little bit strange. There is no type of sushi like that in Japan. The other one also surprised me. It was called California Roll. I knew it, but I had never eaten it before I went to Todai. The two unusual kinds of sushi were very tasty for me, but my friends didn’t think so. We also ate some desserts. There were small pieces of cakes, mousses, and crapes. I ate all of them because I like sweet cakes more than anything else. The cakes and mousses were so delicious for me, but crepes were by far the tastiest. When I lived in Japan, I used to eat crepes. In Japan, my favorite crepe contained slices of bananas, strawberry jam, and a lot of whipped cream. Todai’s crepes were almost same as my favorite one, but Todai’s crepes had custard cream and chocolate syrup instead of strawberry jam. I had great time because of crepes. Next weekend, I’m going to go out to eat more crepes. If you know any good crepe shops, please let me know.

No comments: