Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waikele Premium Outlets Center

I went to the Waikele Premium outlets center on Sunday with my friend to buy new shoes. I would buy at the Ala Moana center but there are no shoes which I want to buy. On the other hand, Waikele is a very famous outlet center and many go there to buy clothes and shoes. I wanted to buy a “Vans” shoes and “Converse” shoes because these companies released new spring shoes. A couple days ago, I went to the Ala Moana center to buy these shoes, but no shop had the shoes, so I decided to go to the Waikele. There are a lot of stores such as clothes shoes and jeans. After we arrived, we went to the “Converse”. I found shoes which I wanted to buy also, they have my size. I decided to buy this very quickly. These shoes were made of leather and the color was black. It was probably 60 dollars. However, if I buy these shoes in Japan, it costs approximately 80 dollars. I can buy new shoes relatively cheaper than in Japan. After, “Vans” we decided to eat lunch then I really wanted to eat a BBQ plate. Fortunately, my favorite plate restaurant is located in Waikele. This store’s name is “Yummy’s” and this is a Korean plate restaurant. A lot of these store are located in Hawaii. I always order “BBQ” chicken. This is awesome. You can buy probably 8 dollars and you can choose four salads choices. After we had lunch. We went to the “Vans” This company also released new shoes. These shoes name is “Half Cab”. People are wearing these shoes while they are skating. They released it with new colors. I also bought this for about 60 dollars. If you want to go there you should go with a car.

No comments: