Monday, May 24, 2010

Yamagen

This shop is located on 2210 S King St, and also near the Longs Drugs and Honolulu Stadium State Park. There is only one Longs Drugs on S King St, so you can’t lose the way.

We can eat delicious Japanese food such as Tendon, Katsu Curry, and Chicken Yakitori Don in this shop. At first when you entered this shop, you may feel a little bit dark and so small, but food is incredible good. I have ever eaten Tendon, and Chicken Katsu. I can really recommend Tendon because this shop’s is the tastiest in their menus. Japanese people like salty-sweet taste, and it can express the taste perfectly. When I brought it to my mouth, I remembered my country. Of course you may have fun from others dishes, but if you can choose any dish, you should order Tendon. It is made up with rice and some tempura which are a shrimp, a white fish, and a vegetable. In this shop, each dish’s price is a little bit expensive, but lunch menus are not expensive. You should go during lunch time. If you go during lunch time, you may buy each dish under 8 dollars, and you will be satisfied the taste and the amount. When you have it in your hand, you may feel the weight.

No comments: