Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Waikiki Shorebird at the Outrigger Reef Hotel

I went to the Outrigger Reef on the beach hotel to eat dinner with my friends. Actually, this is one of my favorite restaurants in Hawaii because the price is reasonable and you can cook your own food. This restaurant is located in the outrigger hotel. A couple months ago, my local friends recommended here because he is working at the restaurant. When you decide to go there, I recommend you make a reservation and if you go with a date, you should go before 5:30 because if you are lucky, you can watch a sunset. Unfortunately, I couldn’t go before 5:30 at that time because apparently, they were already full. This restaurant’s style is BBQ, so we can choose beef, chicken, and fish. After looking at the menu, I ordered “Regular Chicken” The price was $16.95. When I first came here, I felt relatively expensive, but if you ordered meat, you can eat salad bar. Especially, this restaurant’s Poki is awesome. I have never eaten this kind of Poki. Salad bar also has rice and bread. Of course we couldn’t drink alcohol, so I paid only 20 dollars. This restaurants looks like a fancy restaurant, but many people come to this restaurant easily and this restaurant is very popular among people of all age groups. When you go here, I recommend going as party. Maybe, your date will be happy and they will prefer this restaurant.

No comments: