Friday, October 19, 2007

Bogart's Bagel

Hello!!!

How are you?

Today I went to breakfast with my classmates. The café’s name is Bogart’s Café. This café’s bagel is famous. This café located near Diamond Head, 3045 Monsarrat Ave Honolulu, HI 96815. The café is not big. So when we went to the café, some people lined. After that, the café was crowded. We waited long time. But the taste was very good. I ordered breakfast bagel. It was 4.25 dollars. I think it was very cheap! After I ate bagel, I was full. It was enough for breakfast.

And we can choose some kinds of bagel, for example, plain, blueberry, garlic, onion, taro, wheat, spinach, and sesame. It can take out, so we ate them at park. So it was very good for picnic. We can also order many kinds of coffee. There are about ten kinds of coffee.
In the morning, there are some morning menus. So we can choose in breakfast. We went about at 9:00. At that time, the café was crowded. I recommend that you should go more early time or later.
In the café, there are many kinds of people, surfer, couple, worker, and loco people. You should go Bogart’s. you can feel peaceful mood.
Let’s go Bogart’s!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

NYC Foodie said...

Try the food at Umeke Market & Deli;-)