Thursday, October 18, 2007

Remember BOGART'S

Hello everyone!!

Nice breakfast makes day to become nice. It is true!

Today I and my classmates went to one of the nicest bakery shop.

That shop’s name is BOGART’S. BOGART’S is located in 3045 monsarrat ave. Honolulu, Hawaii 96815. According to my teacher Nick, he said it takes about 1hour to come from Hawaii Tokai International College. So, if HTIC students want to start the day to nice, students try to wake up early and go BOGART’S by walk. It is very good morning exercise before breakfast.

Let’s look the main foods. BOGART’S is famous in three foods.
・Omelet
・Sandwich
・Bagel

Unfortunately, at that time I have a very strong stomachache…
I couldn’t eat nice foods. That makes me very sad.

But, I ordered Mocha. The mocha is very delicious!!
If I have next chance to go to BOGART’S, I will eat Bagel absolutely!!

See you!!

No comments: