Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Original Pancake House!!!

Hello, everyone!!!
Today, I went to Original Pancake House in Hawaii with my college students and my teacher. This shop is 1221 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 103. This shop opens 6:00 am and closes 2:00 pm. If you want to use the car, you can park in Validated Parking. This shop is very crowded in the morning time. This shop is such as European kitchen, and waitress wears very cute dress. First, this shop was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1953. The shop’s recipe demands only the finest ingredients, such as 93 score butter, pure 36% whipping cream, fresh grade AA eggs, hard wheat unbleached flour, and the shop’s recipe sourdough starter. The shop’s batters and sauces are made fresh in each restaurant’s kitchen.
There are many kinds of pancakes in this shop. There are some examples.
・Buttermilk Pancakes
・Blueberry Pancakes
・Banana Pancakes
・Hawaiian Pancakes
・Coconut Pancakes
etc…
Today, I ate Banana Pancake and a little Buttermilk Pancake and a little Hawaiian Pancake. One plate has 5 pancakes. I recommend you Banana Pancake and Hawaiian Pancake. These are very delicious and sweet and also fluffy. However, I think the shop’s pancakes are too big, and the amount is too much for women, so sharing is good way for women. The price is also good. One dish is about 6.25$ ~ 7.00$. There are also other dishes in this shop.
・Fruits & Juice
・Cereals
・Waffles
・Crepes
・Meats
・Egg Specialties
・Omelettes
etc…
Today, I enjoyed this pancake shop with my classmates and my teacher. I think this shop’s pancakes are very great, and this shop is good for breakfast in early morning.
If you have some questions, you can call up this shop. The phone number is 596-8213, and If you have a chance, you should go to Original Pancake House!!!

No comments: