Thursday, October 18, 2007

hidden surf cafe


Hi :) How’s going??
Today, I went to a very good bakery shop!
That is…………………………… BOGART’S café!!!!

The inside of shop was very fancy and cute.
I liked this shop’s interior.
And also this shop’s clerks were very cute.
They looked like surf girl.
They are very cute, friendly, and also kind.
Always, they seemed very busy.
Especially morning time is very busy time because of very delicious breakfast bagel.
This shop’s breakfast menu is very famous for local people.
This is near the Kapiolani park.

There are some menus in this shop.
・Omelet
・Sandwich
・Bagel etc…

Especially, bagel is the best choice in the morning.
Bagel has some flavors.
・Blueberry
・Cinnamon Raisin
・Everything
・Garlic
・Onion
・Poppy Seed
・Sesame Seed
・Strawberry/Guava
・Spinach
・Wheat
・Plain
・Taro

And also you can choose some toppings.
Bacon, Turkey Bacon, Ham, Portuguesa Sausage, or Mushrooms.
Cream Cheese, Flavored Cream Cheese, or Peanut Butter etc…

My best choice is Cinnamon Raisin with Turkey Bacon.
Today, I ate this one, and I was surprised at this special taste.
I had eaten some kinds of delicious Bagel in Japan.
But, today I met the most delicious Bagel than I have ever eaten them.

The shop’s main drink is espresso.
Most customer ordered espresso or coffee.
My friend ordered fresh orange juice.
In the morning, we can eat breakfast bagel pretty good price.
It’s about $4.25!!!!!

If you have chance, try BOGART’S café for your breakfast.

Address→3045 Monsarrat Avenue Honolulu, HI 96815

No comments: