Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Fieldtrip

Hello, everyone. Do you know what pancake is? In Hawaii, pancake is so famous for sweet food. Americans like to eat it in the morning. First, I was surprised at seeing so crowded restaurant. Today, October 1, 2007, we went an original pancake restaurant at 9:00 am as our fieldtrip. When I saw inside of the restaurant throw the windows, there are so many people who were eating breakfast. In Japan, it is not usual to go outside to eat breakfast in the morning, so I thought it strange why Americans were coming here since morning. This is perhaps because I do not know how pancake is good. However, when we started eating pancake, everyone said, “This is so good!” everyone looked so happy when eating it. I became to understand the question. Pancake is awesome! I ate a toast then, and the toast was fine.
Second, I want to introduce the restaurant which I went today. The name is “The original pancake house.” Business hours are 6:00 to 2:00 every day. Usually, pancakes are about 6. 25$, but if you come here at 11:00 to 2:00, you can eat it more cheaply. This restaurant is located 1221 kapiolani Blvd, suite 103, Honolulu, Hawaii. If you want to get more information about this restaurant, please contact me. In addition to, I learned one idiom: I hit brick wall. This means that I am full or plenty. Please use it if the situation comes.

No comments: