Monday, October 1, 2007

Field Trip

October 1, 2007

Today, I went to a field trip with my classmates. The field trip’s destination is Original Pancake House. This is one of pancake restaurants in Hawaii. This restaurant is located in 1221 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 103. It is near the Ala Moana Shopping Center. If people come and get food in this restaurant, people should park in Validated parking, and if you want to check that day’s special, you can call 596-8213. This restaurant is opening daily AM6:00 through PM2:00. So, the restaurant is good for breakfast. This restaurant’s special dishes are Apple Pancake, Dutch Baby, and Senior Plate. Then, this restaurant’s most popular pancake is macadamia pancake. However, today I ordered banana pancake. This pancake is baked pancake that has banana inside. That taste is very delicious. I could taste maple syrup with sweet banana. In addition, Original Pancake House has very good coffee. They use Kona blend coffee. Kona coffee is one of the most favorite coffee, and that blend taste like I drunk one when I went to Maui island. Kona is one of cities in Hawaii Island. Kona coffee is grown in that place. Therefore, that coffee named Kona coffee. Finally, I want to compare Original Pancake House with Eggs’n Things. First I would like to say, it is just my opinion. The taste is that Eggs’n Things is better than Original Pancake House. However, the price is opposite. So, if people want to go pancake restaurant, Original Pancake House is good for their wallet

No comments: