Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pancake Magic

I went to the original pancake house on a field trip during a core class. It was little crowded in the morning. It is located near the ward center. Pancake house was a place with a good atmosphere. It looks like old American’s restaurant. The restaurant is not distinguished very much, but interior decorations are very pretty. I want to recommend for women. Waitresses are very kind and friendly. There are some stained glasses in the restaurant. It is very beautiful and it has a feeling of hospitality. There are some terrace seats, if it is good weather it can eat delicious dishes in the terrace. Business hours are from 6 am to 2 pm. It does not open in the night. It is necessary to need little bit of attention about business hours. The first original pancake house was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1953 by Les Highet and Erma Hueneke. There are many the original pancake houses all over the world. The most popular dish is Macadamia Nut Pancake. There is Hawaiian pancake at the Hawaiian store. This is original menu in Hawaii. There are many kinds of pancakes, crepes, Belgian waffles, special breakfasts, additional choices, and sandwiches. These are not so expensive. Every dish is very attractive for me. Today, I wavered very much, but I chose Banana Pancake. There are five pancakes on one plate. It looks very fluffy and it is very big. It was very delicious. I have never eaten such delicious pancake. The moment of I put it into my mouth, good smell of banana spread around in my mouth. Anyway, there is apple pancake. It is one of the secret popular dishes. However, it takes a lot of time to make this. If I have a chance, I would like to go to the original pancake house again and I want to try to eat another dishes. Next time, I want to eat waffle or crape.

No comments: