Thursday, October 18, 2007

Delicious round bagel!!

Bagel is very popular bread among all generational people. This time, we went to a coffee house, BOGARTS. It’s located on Monsarrat Avenue in east Honolulu and near the Diamond Head. The shop is small, but very cute. The shop has small 10 tables, and was full when we arrive there. The shop produced a warm Hawaiian atmosphere, and it was also homely feel. I have heard the shop is famous for bagel, so I had decided to eat bagel. They are reasonable price, and they have 9 kinds, Blueberry, Onion, Spinach, Cinnamon Raison, Poppy Seed, Wheat, Everything, Sesame Seed, Plain, Garlic, Strawberry/Guava, and Taro. We can add cream cheese, butter, and so on. I ate “The Best Breakfast Bagel.” It is a bagel with cheese, spinach, and egg. The price was 4.25 dollars. It was so delicious!!! The cheese was melted, and the egg was fluffy. It is really good for breakfast. We can order this breakfast bagel until 2 o’clock. There are other various foods except bagel like sandwiches, pancakes, omelets and salads. I was surprised that the whiteboard was written full. One customer ordered huge pancakes with covered milk. It was fantastic. Also, there are a lot of beverages. We had to wait for a long time because the shop was really crowded, and there were a few clerks. One woman makes bagels very busily. I was not so board when I waited my bagel because the woman put toppings on bagels so fast. She was a professional!! I recommend you should go there when you are not busy. But, the taste was really great. I want to go there again. We ate at the park near BOGARTS. The park was huge and we can saw the Diamond Head. It was agreeable to eat outside. I had a little gorgeous breakfast time with a BOGARD’s bagel.

No comments: