Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Original Pancake House

Hello everyone.
Today, I had a first field trip in core 4. I went to the ORIGINAL PANCAKE HOUSE with my classmates. We went to the restaurant at 9 o’clock. At that time, some people lined outside of the restaurant. The restaurant was not big. However, there are many seats in the restaurant. It had gracious mood. All customers enjoyed this mood. In 1953, the ORIGINAL PANCAKE HOUSE was founded by Les Hight and Erma Hueneke in Portland, Oregon. There are many kind of food, for example, pancakes, waffles, eggs, and toast. All kind of foods are not expensive. Therefore, we can go easily. It is very convenient for student like us. This restaurant opens daily 6am to 2pm. Therefore, we can eat breakfast or lunch. Pancakes are recommended in this restaurant. There are many kinds of pancakes, for example, Hawaiian Pancakes, Swedish Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, Banana Pancakes, and Buttermilk Pancakes. The waitress said that the Coconut Pancakes are the most famous one. I ate Hawaiian Pancakes. It was very delicious. It had pineapples inside of pancakes. It had volume. Therefore, I could not eat completely myself. The price was about 6 dollars. It was not expensive. I shared with Waki. Therefore I paid 3 dollars. It was very cheap. The restaurant had 4 or 5 waiters and waitress at that time. They explained menu kindly. They also made good mood. I think mood is very important. Some decorations made good mood, for example, lights, tables, and music. This restaurant is located 1221 Kapiolani Blvd. It is not far from Waikiki. Therefore you can go easily. If you come to Hawaii, you should go this restaurant. I think that you will be happy. This restaurant is waiting for you.
I want to go again. First field trip was very fun for me.
Thank you.

No comments: