Thursday, October 18, 2007

Savory Breakfast.


Today, we went to the breakfast shop. That is café and espresso bar and famous for delicious bagel. This shop is near Kapiolani park. It takes about fifteen minutes from Hawaii Tokai International College by a car. The inside of a shop is little small and surfboard is decorated. It is very cool. But inside of the shop was crowded with people. This shop is really popular between local people. There are many people who were eating bagel and drinking espresso. The menu is really full of variety. In bagel, there are many kinds of flavor, blueberry, onion, spinach, cinnamon raisin, poppy seed, wheat, everything, sesame seed, plain, garlic, strawberry/guava, and taro. You can chosse only bagel or breakfast bagel, bagel works, and lox bagel. Breakfast is the most popular menu in this shop. Breakfast bagel is favorite flavor with jack and cheddar cheese, tomato, topped, with spinach, and light fluffy egg. Other menu is some kinds of omelets, bogart’s specialties, specialty sandwiches, pizza, nachos, soup and salad. Espresso has also variety of flavor and it is good price. Today, I chose everything flavor of breakfast bagel. It is below five dollars. When I received the bagel, my heart was hopping. We took out the bagel and we eat it in Kapiolani park. It is sunny today. I felt fresh breakfast. By the way, the bagel was really tasty and savory. I have not ever eaten such delicious bagel! I was really shocked and impressed. I want you to recommend BOGARD’S very much. If I have a chance, I want to go to BOGARD’S to relish great breakfast again.

No comments: