Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My first field trip!!

Today we had first field trip with all classmates in core-4. We went “original pancake house”. This shop is located 1221 Kapiolani Blvd. This shop opened 6:00 to 2:00. There are a lot of people even though we arrived 9:00, so we had to wait some minutes outside. By the way, “The original pancake” was founded by Les Highet and Erma Huneneke in 1953 in Portland, Oregon.
In this shop, there are so many dishes that everyone ordered different dishes. I ordered “Hawaiian pancake”. When our dishes come, I amazed very much, because there are five pancakes!! In
Japan, it is common that one dish have 1or 2 cakes in like this shop. Although, I shared with Daiki, I could felt full. Also these pancakes taste is so good. Many small pineapples are on the cakes and we spread the syrup very much. It is so sweet and good. In addition, cost is not so expensive. Most pancakes’ prices are only 6.25 dollars. In the morning, there are special dishes in there. These costs are about 3 to 4 dollars!!
In
Hawaii, I had been thought the food is worse than Japan. However, I recognized the good foods in Hawaii today. It is very amazing and fantastic for me. Near the dormitory, there are few shops which serve good food, so I want to know more good shops. I appreciate this field trip. Please take us somewhere again.

No comments: