Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Great Morning in Honolulu

The Original Pancake House, the shop where we went today was located near the Alamoana shopping center. When we arrived to there, the seats were almost full. And also, sweet pancakes’ flavor grazed my nose at the same time. My stomach got ready to eat them immediately. There are many dishes in the menu not only pancakes but also omelets and crapes and more. This time, I ordered “Hawaiian pancake” (6.95$). It is one of the most popular dishes in the shop. “Actually, macadamia nuts pancake is also one kind of popular one.” One waitress said so. There were so many visitors, but we could meet to our dishes soon. I think the speed is also good appeal to make satisfy to us.
The pancake was so hot and smelled good. It was not only so sweet, but also some sour flavor by pineapple. The butter on the hot pancake already began to melt. Moreover, the volume was tremendous!! Maybe, no one can eat a second helping of it. It was also feast for my eyes. I could not wait to eat, and as soon as it was put on my desk, I took knife and fork. When I cut it, I was surprised by its fluffy touch. And when I ate it, I felt that the dough disappeared in my mouth. I could not say anything the moment. It was so sweet and sour. What a yummy thing!! I have made pancakes, so I really under stand that it was so difficult to make moderately. It was never half baked one, but certainly, there was comfort moist. I really enjoyed eating them.
The opening time of The Original Pancake House is from 6:00 AM to 2:00PM. If you have a chance to visit Hawaii, I really recommend going there at least once. It will give great morning. MAHALO!!

No comments: